The module is delivered fully populated and fully functional, with access granted to all staff, adhering to the roles and permissions system within eTrackrilp.
The charts, dials and graphs are dynamic and live – therefore as soon as another user updates eTrackrilp, their action will be reflected in the dashboard displays.
In the future, the system will be developed to also allow access to students and parents.
The full version of eConsole contains all the features of eConsole LITE, and additionally allows data to be fed into the system from a range of other systems.
The system is fully configurable by the college, so that the college administrator can configure what is displayed and in which tabs.
The system creates a comprehensive data hub for the SMT, with access granted to specific staff as desired.
VLE Support provide a service to create the data feeds or assist the college with creating of the data feeds from other systems.
Need more information?
There are many benefits of eConsole:
- Managers can see top-level college wide information and statistics
- College performance can be easily evidenced and presented for inspection purposes
- Managers can easily identify departments and courses which require additional support and make swift interventions
- Helps to ensure procedural compliance to create a consistent cross-college approach
- All information is kept completely up-to-date as the system updates in real time
- Users can drill down to see more detail
- Teachers can easily access relevant information at course and departmental level
- Key information can be shared with all stakeholders, including support staff