VLE Support are pleased to announce the latest release of eTrackr. Version 3.0.11.x features more fantastic developments:
- Automatically generated target grades. This target-setting feature is designed to generate Initial Target Grades (ITGs) for courses which are linked to graded qualifications at level-3 and is based on a statistical model.When you generate L3VA Grades, the Initial Target Grades (ITGs) are automatically generated for eligible students. For more information please download this document: L3VA Help File
- Bulk Progression Audits. We have updated the Progression Audit screen using the same type of layout as Destinations and Work Experience to make it easier to navigate and enter data in bulk or by individual student.Using the chevron tabs above the table expands the display to show either Previous Progression Audits for all students, or to enter comments for all students.
- New Reports. The latest version features some new reports and a number of updates to existing reports. The new reports are:
- S032 – Analysis of the Performance of Students on ‘A’ and ‘AS’ level Qualifications
- S076 – Main Course Performance of Students on a Tutorial Course
New Features in eTrackr
eTrackr version 3.0.10 contains a number of new features:
1) Assignment Assessment Tool – You can now set up assignments in eTrackr, combining criteria from different units, and mark assignments leaving comments that are visible to students.
2) Work Experience – Students and staff can now track Work Experience in eTrackr, with the onus placed on students to record their work experience and provide evidence of what they have done, which staff can then verify.
3) Disciplinary – Wording and number of disciplinary categories is now configurable by administrators in order to suit your specific needs.
Please visit our new userguide site for more information and for video tutorials:
New userguide site and parent userguide site
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new online userguide website. You can find the site here: http://www.vlesupport.co.uk/userguide/
There is also a userguide for parents logging on to eTrackr via ePortal. You can find the parent site here: http://www.vlesupport.co.uk/userguide/parentguide/
Both sites have a search facility, so it should be very easy to find relevant content to help users with their eTrackr queries.
There is also the facility to print out pages as desired.
We hope you enjoy this new facility and find it useful. Please feel free to Contact Us with any feedback.